At Slinky Group we’re not so concerned with you having the right CV, and more concerned with finding the right people – people who can prove they’re smart, get things done, and have a proven interest in what we do.
Digital Marketing & Design Sales Executive
We are looking for a Digital Marketing & Design sales executive to join our team in Perth.
You will be joining a team of digital marketing and web designers who work with both big and small brands across Australia. The work we do generally covers SEO, AdWords marketing and web design.
You will be representing the following brands;
You will be responsible for meeting with new clients and then briefing our development and marketing teams.
We always aim to build long-term client relationships and maintain a strong understanding of all our clients business.
If you are looking for a fulfilling client-facing role in a fast-paced web/digital marketing agency, share a passion for delivering results and possess exceptional organisational skills, we want to hear from you!
- All leads provided
- Flexible working – The flexibility to work from home
- Outstanding commission structure – Your chance to share in recurring revenue
- Fully maintained company car and fuel provided
- You will be the kind of person that lives and breathes digital
- You will understand how important it is to respond to sales enquiries from potential clients quickly and set appointments with them at their places of business
- You will have excellent organisation and communication skills
- You will be eager to learn more and always be looking for innovative ways to help clients get the best ROI on their digital spend
- You must be a permanent current resident of Western Australia
- You must hold a current valid WA driver’s licence
- Outstanding client facing skills
- Focused on building strong client relationships
- Laser-like attention to detail required to provide accurate project briefs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High levels of self-motivation, energy and drive to succeed
- Experience with Google Analytics with the ability to interpret key insights from data
- Strong understanding of SEO techniques and best practice
- Min 1 year + agency experience as an account manager or sales executive
- Knowledge of web programming languages, WordPress CMS and eCommerce platforms
- Understanding of search engine trends, algorithms and ranking factors
- Please apply online using the form below (No telephone calls accepted)
- If you have additional skill-sets that would benefit this position, please let us know
- Please indicate that you can work in Perth (Please no recruiters or outsourcing companies)
Confidential Online Application